Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy green curry with tofu recipe. To make spicy green curry with tofu you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Green Curry with Tofu:
- Use 1 Tbsp of Canola Oil.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Curry Paste.
- Use 3 Cups of Japanese Eggplant (Cut into 1in pieces).
- Get 1 Cup of Shelled Edamame.
- Provide 1 Cup of Canned Chickpeas (Rinsed and Drained).
- You need 3 Cups of Green Beans (Trimmed and Halved).
- Get 2-12 oz of Blocks Firm Tofu (Cut into cubes).
- You need 2.5 Cups of Unsweetened Coconut Milk.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 4 of Red Thai Chili Peppers (Sliced).
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
Instructions to make Spicy Green Curry with Tofu:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add the oil and curry paste. Cook, stirring often, until fragrant. About 3-5 minutes..
- Add the Eggplant, stir well, add 1 Cup water. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook until eggplant is just tender. About 10 minutes..
- Add the edamame, chickpeas, and green beans. Cover and cook until the green beans are tender. About 10 minutes..
- Add the tofu, coconut milk, brown sugar, fish sauce,and chiles. Summer, uncovered, until slightly thickened. About 20 minutes..
- Season to taste with salt. Cook until the curry is thickened. About 10 minutes. Serve topped with Cilantro..
- 679 Calories, 27g protein, 53g carbs (10g fiber), 41 g fat..
If you find this Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.