Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My beef stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My beef stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my beef stir fry recipe. You can cook my beef stir fry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My beef stir fry:
- Take of Beef steak, or any beef cut of your choice.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of onion sliced or diced.
- Prepare 1 of LG green pepper,sliced.
- Use 1 of LG tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/4-1/2 cup of Mushroom Soya sauce.
- Get Dash of Worcestershire sauce (optional).
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Take 1 of heaping tbsp Corn starch (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make My beef stir fry:
- Add some olive oil in a large skillet and heat, add sliced beef and saute/stir fry until browned. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Take another pan and saute the pepper, garlic and onion in olive oil..
- Put the meat on hight heat, mix the cornstarch (if using) into 1/2 cup water and add to the meat. *Note* if you don't add cornstarch the sauce stays thin..
- Add in Soya sauce and Worcestershire sauce if using, bring to a boil, add more water at this point if you want lots of juice to it..
- Toss the sauteed pepper mixture in to the meat. Add more salt and pepper if needed, serve with rice, mashed potatoes, noodles or even fries..
If you find this My beef stir fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.