Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian baked gramaldin recipe. To make vegetarian baked gramaldin you need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin:
- Get of Pineapple sauce.
- Get 2 tbsps of Butter … ..
- Provide 1.5 of Pineapple . slice … [ Cut in small pieces.
- Provide 1/2 cup of capsicum [ chopped finely …..
- Take 2 – 3 of Spring onion onion . stalks …. [ Chop and greens.
- Get 3 tbsps of Maida … ..
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk … ..
- Take 1 tsp of Salt … ..
- Take 1/2 tsp of White Pepper … ..
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard Powder … ..
- Use 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese … ..
- You need of other stuff needed :.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peas [ Boiled … ..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Corn American [ Boiled … ..
- Use 1/2 tsp of Chilly flakes … ..
- Use 75 gms of Spaghetti pasta … ..
- Get 1/2 tsp of Oregano … ..
- You need 2 tsps of Olive oil … ..
- Take 1/2 cup of cheese … Grated ..
Instructions to make Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin:
- Melt butter in a pan. Add spring onion [No greens], capsicum, peas, corn, pineapple, salt and pepper..
- Once the pineapple is a little caramelized, add maida and mix well..
- Add milk and keep stirring..
- Add cheese and mustard powder..
- Once it thickens a bit keep it aside until further use..
- In a pan, boil water for spaghetti add a tsp of oil and let them cook al dente..
- Once it is done. Remove from water. Add 1 tsp olive oil, salt, chilly flakes and oregano..
- In a baking dish, put the pasta and pour the sauce on it..
- Add cheese on it and bake in a pre heated oven at 180C for 15-20 min..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.