Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Dhaba style Bhindi Masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dhaba style Bhindi Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhaba style Bhindi Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhaba style bhindi masala recipe. To make dhaba style bhindi masala you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dhaba style Bhindi Masala:
- Use 2 lb of Okra (Bhindi).
- Provide 4-5 tsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of small Tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri Tikhalal.
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard Cumin Seed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Provide 3-4 of Curry Leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of Peanut.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Coconut flakes.
- Get 2 tsp of Sesame Seed.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Chopped coriander for garnishing.
Instructions to make Dhaba style Bhindi Masala:
- Take oil in pan, heat it on medium flame and fry the washed and dried okra.
- Now in that remaining oil give tadka with hing(Asafetida) curry leaves and mustard-Cumin seed.
- Sauté the onion and ginger garlic paste, add salt..
- Grind peanuts, coconut and sesame into powder and add it in the onion pan.
- Make purée of tomato and pour in the pan cook for 1 min by covering lid.
- Add spices, considering kids I kept chilli powder and Garam Masala aside, remaining all in the pan.
- Continually rotate the spatula to avoid sticking and burning from bottom then add beaten curd in it by minimizing flame.
- Again cook for min and then add okra. Then chilli powder and Garam Masala. Garnish with coriander. Ready to serve tasty curry with Nan.
If you find this Dhaba style Bhindi Masala recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.