Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lasagna Roll Ups recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna Roll Ups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Roll Ups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna roll ups recipe. To make lasagna roll ups you need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagna Roll Ups:
- Prepare 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 12 of lasagna noodles.
- Provide 1 (24 oz) of jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used Prego).
- Take 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes, drained.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese, divided.
- Take 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning, divided.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Get of to taste, salt and pepper.
- Get 2 Tbsp. of milk.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of tub regular cream cheese spread.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of pkgs. Kraft Touch of Philadelphia shredded mozzarella c.
Instructions to make Lasagna Roll Ups:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Begin cooking lasagna noodles as per package directions..
- Brown hamburger in large pan with garlic, onion, 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning and salt & pepper. Drain and return to pan..
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Turn off heat and let rest..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine cream cheese spread, milk, parsley and remaining 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning until smooth..
- Add the eggs, 1 package of the mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Mix well to combine; set aside..
- Pull out your cooked lasagna noodles from pot and lay out on a sheet of wax paper. This step avoids the sticking together of the noodles and prepares them for rolling..
- Spread each noodle with a moderate layer of the cheese mixture. I cooked 12 noodles in case there were some that tore in the cooking process. I had enough cheese mixture for 10 noodles..
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of the meat mixture in bottom of pan..
- Roll up noodles and place in single layer on top of meat mixture in pan..
- Top noodles with remaining meat mixture. Top with remaining package of mozzarella cheese..
- Place in oven on middle rack and cook uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot & bubbly..
If you find this Lasagna Roll Ups recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.