Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can cook lasagna using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 2-1/2 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 container (15 oz) of part skim ricotta cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- Take 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1 jar (24 oz) of pasta sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Get 12 of lasagna noodles.
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- Heat oven to 350°f.
- Brown meat in large skillet on med-high heat..
- In separate bowl mix 1-1/4 cups Motz, ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, parsley and egg until blended.
- Drain meat and return to skillet. Stir in Pasta sauce and add the 1 cup of water to the jar, shake and add to meat..
- Spread 1 cup of meat mixture to bottom of pan.
- Top with noodles. Add 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup meat sauce. Repeat..
- Bake 1 hour or until heated through, removing foil after 45 minutes. Let stand 15min before severing..
If you find this Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.