Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mexican lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican lasagna recipe. You can cook mexican lasagna using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican lasagna:
- You need 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Get of med onion.
- You need of large Bell pepper.
- Provide 2 can of ranch style beans.
- Take 1/2 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Get 2 pkg of taco seasoning or your own mix.
- You need 1 of lot of cheese (I didn't measure when I made it).
- Prepare 1 pkg of tortillas med size.
- You need of sliced back olives.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Use of sour cream.
Instructions to make Mexican lasagna:
- Cut up onion and 3/4 of a bell pepper. Cook onion and pepper when you brown the hamburger meat..
- Drain meat. Then put back in your pan. Add taco seasoning and beans if needed add a little enchilada sauce to add moisture to the mixture..
- In casserole dish put half the mixture in the bottom of the pan. Add a nice layer of cheese then cover with tortillas. Repeat once..
- Once completed add a thin layer of enchilada sauce to the tortillas. Layer top with cheese then back olives. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted about 20-30 minutes..
- Optional: when severing add a scoop of sour cream and sprinkle chopped tomatoes and Bell pepper.
If you find this Mexican lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.