Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peach banana holiday lasagna recipe. You can have peach banana holiday lasagna using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna:
- Take 6 sheets of IDEAL GOURMET LASAGNA, cooked and halved.
- Get 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 can of peach halves, drained and cubed.
- Use 4 pieces of bananas, sliced.
- Take 1/4 of syrup from canned peaches.
- You need of for the topping:.
- Use 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashew nuts, toasted and chopped.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 dash of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide of for sour cream:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Alaska Crema.
- You need 3 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Mix cheddar cheese, cream cheese, egg, white sugar, and almond extract in a medium-sized bowl. Blend well. In another bowl, combine sliced banana, peaches and honey..
- Put together the cheese mixture and mixed fruits as final filling. Spread evenly on halved Ideal Gourmet Lasagna sheet. Roll to finish..
- To make the Topping, combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, cashew nuts, cinnamon, butter and nutmeg in a small bowl. Whip until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of lasagna rolls..
- Line lasagna rolls in a pan. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes..
- Top with blended Sour Cream. Serve warm.
If you find this Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.