Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Steve's Ground Turkey and Cheese Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Steve's Ground Turkey and Cheese Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steve's Ground Turkey and Cheese Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steve's ground turkey and cheese lasagna recipe. You can have steve's ground turkey and cheese lasagna using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steve's Ground Turkey and Cheese Lasagna:
- Prepare 3 lb of ground turkey (85% lean).
- Get 8 cups of shredded cheese (mixed).
- Get 1 qt of ricotta cheese.
- You need 48 oz of Italian sauce.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Get 6 of lasagna noodles.
- Provide of Season salt (to taste).
- Take of Parsley flakes (handful) optional.
- Take of Italian seasoning (optional).
Steps to make Steve's Ground Turkey and Cheese Lasagna:
- Cook ground turkey and season with season salt and Italian season. Crumble into smaller pieces of ground turkey..
- After successfully browned, drain and mix with spaghetti sauce. Then set aside..
- Mix eggs and ricotta well in a bowl until the mixture is smooth and consistent all the way through. Add about 3 teaspoons of Italian seasoning. Set aside..
- Boil water in a large pot. Add approximately 3-4 tablespoons of olive or vegetable oil to prevent sticking. Add about 3 tablespoons of season salt to bring water to boil faster and season water..
- Bring water to a rolling boil and add lasagna noodles. Cook uncovered on medium heat until noodles are soft and malleable. Turn off burner..
- In a 12 inch baking dish add the meat and sauce mixture to the bottom layer..
- Add enough cheese to cover the meat and sauce mixture..
- Then add 3 lasagna strips on top of the cheese..
- Spread ricotta mixture over the lasagna noodles. This is the first layer..
- For the second layer, add more meat mixture, cheese, noodles, and ricotta..
- Top off the dish with the remaining meat and cheese. Add parsley flakes as a garnish..
- Cover with foil and bake for 55 minutes on 350 degrees. Once it finishes cooking remove the foil and cook for an additional 15 minutes on 425 degrees to let it brown..
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 30 minutes before serving..
If you find this Steve's Ground Turkey and Cheese Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.