Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. To cook lasagna you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagna:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide to taste of Italian seasoning.
- Use to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 2 of x 24 oz jar pasta sauce.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 15 oz of jar ricotta cheese.
- Take 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 of small bunch fresh parsley, chopped (about 1/4 cup).
- Get 2-3 c of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 12 of lasagna noodles.
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil for a few minutes, until fragrant. Add ground beef and cook until brown..
- Add both jars pasta sauce, Italian seasoning to taste and salt & pepper to taste. Stir until evenly mixed and turn heat to low, letting simmer while mixing other ingredients..
- In a medium bowl, mix 1-1/4 c mozzarella, the ricotta cheese, 1/4 c parmesan, egg and parsley. Stir until combined..
- Spread 1-1/2 c meat sauce in bottom of lightly greased 9×13 pan. Top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of ricotta cheese mixture, and 1-1/2 c meat sauce, spreading each out evenly. Repeat layers two more times. Top with remaining 3 noodles and remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle top with rest of mozzarella & parmesan..
- Cover tightly with greased foil..
- Bake 1 hour. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes..
- All done!.
If you find this Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.