Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Peasy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peasy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peasy lasagna recipe. You can have easy peasy lasagna using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Peasy Lasagna:
- Use 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- You need 6 of Hot Italian Sausage or 1 lb. Ground Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Ready to Bake Lasagna Noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- Provide 1 Clove of Garlic- minced.
- Prepare 16 oz. of Tomato Sauce or Spaghetti Sauce.
- Provide 6 oz. of Tomato Paste.
- Get 2 Tsp of Dried Basil.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Get 2 3/4 Cups of Ricotta Cheese.
- Take 1 Cup of shredded Romano Cheese.
- Take 2 Tbs of Dried Parsley.
- Use 1 lb. of Mozzarella Cheese.
Steps to make Easy Peasy Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in large pan until brown.
- Cook sausage until done.
- Add sausage, tomato sauce and tomato paste and basil to the above pan.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In the mean time, beat eggs, ricotta, parsley, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup Romano in medium bowl, set aside.
- One meat mixture is done, line 13x9x2 baking dish with a thin layer of meat mixture.
- Add a layer of Lasagna noodles side by side w/o overlapping/touching (you may have to break noodle to fit).
- Add 1/2 ricotta mixture -spread evenly.
- Add 1/2 meat mixture- spread evenly.
- Add 1/2 Mozzarella- spread evenly.
- Repeat the layers (noodles, ricotta, meat and mozzarella).
- Sprinkle the remaining Romano over top.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Continue baking for 15-20 minutes.
If you find this Easy Peasy Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.