Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green prawn curry recipe. To make thai green prawn curry you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 150 g of cooked king prawn.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide Half of cup broccoli.
- Prepare Half of cup green beans.
- Provide Half of cup spinach.
- You need 3 of green fresh chilli.
- Use of Red chilli to garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Wash all the vegetables. Only cut broccoli in medium pieces. Now in a frying pan pour oil. Fry the broccoli and beans for few minutes. Now add green curry paste. Add prawns and spinach cook them well in medium flame..
- Then add coconut milk and bring it to boil. Add green chillies and fish sauce. Put the lid on and cook them for 10mins in low flame. If needed can add some water..
- It can be served with steamed rice or fried rice..
If you find this Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.