Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco soup recipe. To make taco soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup:
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Use 1 of green pepper, diced.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Get 1-2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need of (optional) shredded cheese.
Steps to make Taco Soup:
- Sautee onions and pepper in a large pot over medium heat. Add ground beef and brown..
- Add cans of tomatoes, beans, and corn..
- Add broth, water, and seasoning. Mix well..
- Bring to a boil and then lower heat and allow to simmer 20 minutes..
- Garnish with delicious cheese..
If you find this Taco Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.