Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ravioli "Lasagna" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ravioli "Lasagna" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ravioli "Lasagna" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ravioli "lasagna" recipe. To cook ravioli "lasagna" you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ravioli "Lasagna":
- You need 1 bag (30 oz.) of frozen ravioli (whatever flavor you like).
- You need 1 jar (28 oz.) of marinara sauce (or equal amount homemade).
- Provide 2 cups of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Ravioli "Lasagna":
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease a 9×13" pan. Place 1/3 cup of the sauce evenly over the bottom of the pan. Then place a layer of the ravioli (no need to thaw or cook them first, they will come out of the oven perfectly tender). After that, spread 1 cup of the chopped spinach, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of the parmesan cheese..
- Repeat with another layer of ravioli, then 1/3 more sauce and using up all the spinach in this layer. Too it off with 1/3 of each cheese. The 3rd and last layer will just have the ravioli, then sauce and cheeses..
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for 15 minutes more, until the cheese is golden and it's all bubbly and completely heated through. Let it sit for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with some freshly chopped basil or parsley, if you'd like..
If you find this Ravioli "Lasagna" recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.