Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer:
- Use of palaak.
- Get of onions sliced.
- Take of tomatoes chopped finely.
- Get of dhania powder.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Provide of haldi powder.
- You need of jeera powder.
- Get of kitchen king masala.
- Take of black pepper corns.
- Take of Cloves.
- Take of small piece dalchini.
- Get of black cardamom.
- Prepare of jeera.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste.
- Get of oil.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Get of paneer.
- Take of ghee + ghee for frying.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Clean and wash the palaak. Chop it finely. Heat a kadai add oil when hot add jeera,laung,black pepper corns, dalchini, black cardamom. Then add the sliced onions fry till golden brown, add ginger garlic paste and stir fry..
- Then add haldi powder, dhania powder, jeera powder, red chilli powder and kitchen king masala and stir fry for a few mins add little water if to dry. Then add the tomatoes and cook till the tomatoes are well mashed and mixed with the masala..
- Then add the chopped palak and mix well with the masala add salt mix well. Cover and cook till its well incorporated with the masala.
- Cut the paneer into small or big pieces and shallow fry them till light golden in colour, add the paneer pieces and tbsp ghee to the cooked palak and simmer for 5 to 7 mins. Serve with parathas or rice.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.