Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely buy a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican lasagna recipe. You can have mexican lasagna using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Lasagna:
- Provide 1 lb of hamburger.
- Use 1 C of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 cans of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/4 C of enchilada sauce.
- You need 3 C of grated cheddar cheese.
- Take 12 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of rosemary.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 4 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2 tsp of chili powder.
Steps to make Mexican Lasagna:
- Brown the onion, hamburger, and seasonings in the oil in a large skillet.
- Add the tomato sauce, enchilada sauce & corn (drained)..
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Line a 9×13 greased casserole with 6 tortillas and pour half the hamburger mixture over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese and repeat the layers..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
If you find this Mexican Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.