Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Italian Wedding Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Wedding Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Wedding Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian wedding soup recipe. You can cook italian wedding soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Wedding Soup:
- Use 1 of small sliced onion.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery, cut into 1/4 in pieces.
- Provide 2 (32 oz) of cartons Chicken Broth, Kitchen Basic is a good brand.
- Take 16 oz of frozen cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 12 oz of bag of spinach rinsed.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use pinch of Bell's Poultry Seasoning.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 bag of small party sized meatballs – *Trader Joes Party Size Meatballs" or make your own bite-sized meatballs.
Steps to make Italian Wedding Soup:
- Over medium heat, add olive oil, onion and celery and saute 5 to 6 minutes until softened..
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add tortellini and cook for 6 mins..
- Stir in parmesan cheese, Bell's seasoning, salt, pepper and meatballs. Stir in spinach and stir for 1 minute..
- Ladle soup in bowls and top with parmesan cheese..
If you find this Italian Wedding Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.