Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dum Aloo Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dum Aloo Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dum Aloo Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dum aloo curry recipe. To cook dum aloo curry you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dum Aloo Curry:
- Get 15-20 of baby potatoes.
- Use 3-4 of kashmiri lal mirch powder.
- Get As required of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 stick of dalchini (Cinnamon).
- You need 2 of big onion.
- Take 2 of big tomatoes.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Get 3-4 spoons of curd.
- Take As per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1.5 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 2-3 pinch of garam masala(homemade powder) else 1tsp (packet powder).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1-2 spoons of kasuri methi.
Instructions to make Dum Aloo Curry:
- Wash baby potatoes and give just one whistle on cooker..
- Peel them and prick all over the potatoes well with fork. Do not break the potatoes..
- Add 1-2 tsp kashmiri lal mirch and mix well..
- In pan heat 4-5 tsp oil and shallow fry these potatoes. Fry for 3-4 mins..
- Take out potatoes, in the same oil add jeera (cumin seeds), dalchini(Cinnamon), add chopped onion fry for 2 min. Then add chopped tomatoes mix salt and stir it..
- By the time tomatoes getting soft we will prepare curd paste..
- In bowl take curd, add red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, 3-4 tsp kashmiri lal mirch (this will not be spicy), ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder. Mix well..
- Add this paste in onion tomatoes gravy. Add lil water. Boil. Once oil comes on top add fried potatoes and add water..
- Add kasuri methi. Cover and keep on low flame for 5 min. Done. Curry is ready..
- I will update naan recipe also soon. That is also super easy..
If you find this Dum Aloo Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.