Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fragrant Curried Fish Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fragrant Curried Fish Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fragrant curried fish pie recipe. To cook fragrant curried fish pie you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fragrant Curried Fish Pie:
- Use of Serves: 2 or 3-4 if eaten with sides and bread.
- Use 1 bag of fish pie mix, (400g cod, salmon and smoked haddock),.
- Use 425 g of mashed potatoes with 1/2 tbsp salted butter mixed in,.
- Prepare 100 g of small shrimp (cooked frozen, de-veined),.
- You need 150 ml of coconut milk,.
- Get 3 tbsp of panko breadcrumbs,.
- Provide 20 ml of unsweetened almond milk, (or regular milk as substitute),.
- Take 1 handful of petit pois peas, (50g),.
- Use 2 of spring onions, chopped finely,.
- Get 1 of large clove of garlic crushed,.
- Use 1 of thumb of fresh ginger, chopped very finely,.
- You need 1 pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of hot curry powder,.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fenugreek,.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground cumin,.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare of Olive oil Frylight.
- Provide of Note:.
- You need of If using frozen fish defrost first in a bowl and drain off water.
Steps to make Fragrant Curried Fish Pie:
- Prepare the buttered mash by adding the milk and seasoning with salt and pepper. Add the tumeric powder and then mix really well until really smooth and fluffy. Set aside..
- In a medium saucepan add a little Frylight and add the ginger and garlic. Fry until fragrant for a few seconds. Next add the coconut milk. Bring to a gentle simmer on a lower heat..
- Add the spices, and chilli flakes in. Stir to combine. Add in 9/10ths of the chopped coriander then remove from the heat..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (fan). To the sauce add the spring onion and peas, then add the fish pieces and prawns. Gently mix through using a spoon. Add the mixture to an oven proof pie dish..
- Cover evenly with the mashed potato using a spoon or if feeling extra fancy you could pipe it on! Bring the mash neatly right up to the edges, so you prevent leaking. I like to use a rubber spatula, the make a simple pattern using a fork. Like so….
- Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs. Bake the pie in the oven covered in foil or 25 minutes then remove the foil and bake for a further 10-15 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden brown..
- Garnish with the remaining chopped coriander leaves (stalks removed), and serve up after leaving for around three minutes to cool, so delicious eaten alone or with some crusty bread or naan! :).
If you find this Fragrant Curried Fish Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.