Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. To make lasagna you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Take 1 (44 oz.) of jar of Classico tomato & basil sauce.
- Get 2 pounds of ground chuck.
- Use 15 oz. of Miceli’s traditional ricotta cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Take 3 tbls of fresh parsley.
- Get 1 box of lasagna noodles cooked and drained.
- Take 4-5 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Lasagna:
- In a medium bowl combine spaghetti sauce and ground beef. In a separate bowl combine ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley..
- Pour 3/4 cup tomato mixture in the bottom of a 9 X 13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/3 of noodles, 1/2 ricotta mixture, 1/3 of remaining tomato mixture and 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Continue to layer and top with mozzarella cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes..
If you find this Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.