Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchilada Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchilada Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchilada lasagna recipe. To make enchilada lasagna you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Enchilada Lasagna:
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 can (15 oz.) of pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Get 2 tbsp. of taco seasoning (homemade or 1 store bought packet).
- Prepare 1 can (19 oz.) of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese.
- Get 8 of small tortillas, all sliced in half (flour or corn work).
Instructions to make Enchilada Lasagna:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8 baking dish and set it aside..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the peppers and onions. Cook, stirring often, until they begin to soften, about 3-5 minutes. Then add the garlic. Cook and stir a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Add the beef to the skillet. Cook, breaking it up as it cooks, until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat if needed. Add the pinto beans and taco seasoning and stir to incorporate everything. Remove the skillet from the heat..
- Spread a layer of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of the baking dish, enough to coat the bottom. Arrange 4 of the tortilla halves around the dish..
- Spread 1/3 of the meat mixture over the tortillas, about 1/2 cup of cheese, then another layer of enchilada sauce. Arrange 4 more tortilla halves over that, then continue to layer everything until all the meat is used up (you should get 3 layers)..
- After the last layer, add 4 more tortilla halves, then spread over the last of the enchilada sauce and sprinkle over the last 1/2 cup of cheese. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake an additional 15 minutes, until everything is heated through..
- Let it sit for 5 or so minutes, then cut into it and serve..
If you find this Enchilada Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.