Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy chicken lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy chicken lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken lasagna recipe. To make cheesy chicken lasagna you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy chicken lasagna:
- Provide 2 (12 oz) of cans full fat evaporated milk.
- Provide 1 (1 oz) of package dry ranch seasoning I use buttermilk ranch pack.
- Take 1 of rotisserie chicken shredded.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Cajon seasoning.
- Prepare 9 of lasagna noodles cooked and rinsed in cold water.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Cheesy chicken lasagna:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and In a medium-sized pot over medium heat. Heat milk, Cajun seasoning, ranch seasoning, salt and pepper. Wisk occasionally so it does not burn then stir in chicken..
- Mix both cheeses together and butter a 13 × 9 inch dish well.
- Lay 3 noodles side by side in bottom of dish and top with chicken / sauce mixture. Sprinkle on some cheese and repeat 2 more times..
- Bake for about 40 minutes and cool 10 minutes before slicing.
If you find this Cheesy chicken lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.