Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lobster Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster lasagna recipe. To make lobster lasagna you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lobster Lasagna:
- Provide 2-1 1/2 pound of lobsters or 2 lb of lobster meat.
- Get 14 oz of can diced tomato with onion and bell pepper in tomato sauce.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 8 of pasta sheets for lasagna.
- You need 1/2 Lb of mild cheddar shredded.
- Provide 1/2 Lb of mozzarella shredded.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Take of Sprinkle parsley.
- Get of Small ricotta.
Instructions to make Lobster Lasagna:
- Boil lobsters for 15 min. Drain and let cool. Detach tail and head by twisting tail and pulling. Cut head with kitchen shears to extract head and tail meat left behind..
- Extract lobster meat, split tails and remove meat,split tails along back and remove digestive tract and wash all meat. Dice lobster meat and season with salt and pepper and parsley.
- Cook pasta sheets and dry with paper towels. Pour olive oil in med sauce pan at med heat, add can of tomato sauce and garlic and let simmer. Add salt & pepper and stir. Prepare baking pan by spraying non stick or olive oil and lay first layer of pasta sheets.
- Preheat oven 350. Lay first layer with lobster meat, Add ricotta, I like to add just a little sauce,add cheeses. Apply second row of pasta sheets and repeat steps topping with rest of cheese. Bake for 45 min and broil for 5 min till golden. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 min, ENJOY.
If you find this Lobster Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.