Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Carb Lasagna Adaptation recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Lasagna Adaptation recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Lasagna Adaptation recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb lasagna adaptation recipe. You can have low carb lasagna adaptation using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Lasagna Adaptation:
- Provide 2 Tsp of Canola Oil.
- Get 1 of Diced Red Onion.
- Use of Fresh Spinach.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Plain Low fat Yogurt (Kalona Supernatural Organic).
- Get 1/3 Cup of Dean's Fat Free Milk.
- Take 2 (8 Oz) of packages of Kraft Creamy Melt Italian blend.
- Provide 1.5 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 3 of Medium Eggs.
- Provide 1 of Butternut Squash.
- Get of Cooking Spray.
- You need 1 Cup of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need of Shredded Gruyere Cheese.
- Take of Italian Spice Mix.
Steps to make Low Carb Lasagna Adaptation:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Peel and slice the Squash into thin, Lasagna like slices. The original recipe suggested using a Mandolin to keep the slices of uniform thickness, but I'd recommend just slicing it as close to uniform as possible. Place the squash slices in an 8 oz square microwave safe glass baking dish, and microwave the squash slices for 4 minutes, covered with Saran Wrap. Remove the squash slices, and spray the glass dish with Cooking Spray..
- Roughly dice the red onion, and saute it with the garlic for about 4 minutes. Clean the spinach leaves, and wilt them in the pan with the onions and garlic..
- Get your blender out, and put yogurt, milk, and 1 Package of Kraft Creamy Melt cheese in the blender. Blend the mixture for 20 seconds. Add flour, salt, and eggs, then blend for another minute..
- Pour 1/2 Cup of the yogurt/milk sauce into the square glass baking pan. Place a layer of the microwaved Butternut Squash atop the yogurt/milk sauce in the baking pan. Layer the onion/garlic/wilted spinach mixture, Gruyere Cheese, and the remaining package of Kraft Creamy Melt Italian cheese, for 2-3 layers if possible. Pour the remaining yogurt mixture over the top of the layers, top it with more Gruyere, and sprinkle Italian Spice Mix on top of the cheese..
- Bake the mixture for 50 Minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and start the broiler. Broil the Lasagna for 4 more minutes to crisp the top. Let it rest for 15 minutes, and it should be ready to serve..
If you find this Low Carb Lasagna Adaptation recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.