Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can cook lasagna using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagna:
- Get 1 pkg of lasagna noodles.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 6 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 14 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 15 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- Get 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella.
- Get 1 tbsp of Onion powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- In a large skillet, brown beef and drain..
- Add tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, minced garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Boil noodles for 4-5 min..
- Cover the bottom of a 8×11 baking dish with noodles, then ricotta, then meat sauce. Repeat untill you are out of sauce..
- Cover with mozzarella cheese, cover with foil, bake at 375° for 25 min. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 min and serve..
If you find this Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.