Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Yogurt Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Yogurt Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy yogurt keema curry recipe. You can have easy yogurt keema curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Yogurt Keema Curry:
- Use 350 of to 400 grams Ground mixed pork and beef.
- Provide 150 ml of Yogurt.
- You need 2 of Eggplant – small Japanese type.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 clove of Ginger.
- Get 20 grams of Butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seed ( if you have ).
Instructions to make Easy Yogurt Keema Curry:
- Mince garlic, ginger and onion. Dice the eggplant and tomato into 1-2 cm cubes and soak the eggplant in water..
- Put oil, garlic, ginger, and cumin seed in a pan or pot, and heat..
- When it starts to get fragrant, add butter and onion. Saute well on low to medium heat until it becomes golden brown..
- When the color of the onion becomes like the photo, add tomato and sugar. Evaporate the water from the tomato..
- When the water from the tomato has evaporated, turn down the heat to low. Then add Chinese soup stock granules and curry powder, a little at a time and mix well. When it is mixed evenly, add salt. Then the curry paste is done..
- Turn back the heat to medium and add the well drained eggplant and sauté quickly..
- Bring the eggplants to the side and add the ground meat and yogurt. Mix the ground meat and yogurt well while separating the ground meat from each other..
- When the ground meat has become crumbly, add Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce and honey and mix well. Simmer for about 5 minutes. Mix sometimes so it doesn't burn..
- When the ground meat is cooked through, adjust the seasoning with salt and it is ready..
If you find this Easy Yogurt Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.