Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Eggplant lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagna recipe. You can cook eggplant lasagna using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant lasagna:
- Take 2 of eggplants.
- Use of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Provide of Onion powder.
- Take of Oregano.
- Provide of Basil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Prepare 1 jar of marinara sauce or favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Use of Mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Hot sauce optional.
Instructions to make Eggplant lasagna:
- Cut eggplants and then in a bowl mix all seasonings with Olive oil (use whatever seasoning you like or have on hand).
- Place eggplant on cookie sheet and with grilling Brush add seasoning mixture to each slice on both sides cook on 400 to 8-10 mins remove from oven.
- In a 13×9 baking dish put a small layer of sauce down so it don’t stick then place eggplant in the dish add sauce then cheese Repeat till all eggplant is used..
- Cook on 400 till cheese melts.
- In this picture you can see I only had 4 slices left I just put it on top and all the rest of the sauce and spread it out the best I could and cover it with cheese..
- Notes- you can add other veggies or meat in the sauce. I severed this with cheesy bread. Salad would go with this as well..
- If adding other veggies like squash and zucchini make it the same way as the eggplant..
If you find this Eggplant lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.