Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini lasagna recipe. You can cook zucchini lasagna using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zucchini lasagna:
- You need 2 of Zucchini thinly sliced.
- Take of Ground beef or Turkey.
- Get of Chopped onion.
- Take of Mushrooms(optional).
- Take of Pasta sauce(I used Ragu).
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Minced garlic.
- Get of Adobo seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Chipotle Ranch dressing.
Steps to make Zucchini lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef or ground turkey in a large pot over medium heat, stirring frequently..
- Add in garlic, onion, and continue to sauté for 5 minutes..
- Stir in Pasta sauce, bring to a little boil… remove from heat.
- Place a thin layer of the sauce in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Layer zucchini and mushrooms over sauce, then mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat, alternating layering of sauce, then zucchini and mushrooms.
- Finish with layer of mozzarella cheese on top and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Bake lasagna at 325°F for 15 minutes, covered with foil..
- After 15 minutes, remove foil, increase temperature to 350°F, and bake for an additional 15 minutes..
If you find this Zucchini lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.