Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot recipe. To make sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot you need 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot:
- Use 1 of large sweet potato.
- Get 2 cups of ricotta or cottage cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Get 1 cup of spinach or some other yummy veg.
- Get of Olive oil (optional).
- Take of Shredded cheese (Italian blend or mozzarella).
- You need of Spices (see step #2 for details).
Steps to make Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot:
- Peel sweet potato and use a mandolin to (carefully!) slice sweet potato into thin slices. (Hint: search for "slice-proof" kitchen gloves; you can find them for as low as $10 and they'll keep you from slicing off your poor fingers.).
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta or cottage cheese and your preferred spices. I like to add garlic (minced or powdered), a little bit of salt, a few twists of pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. You could add basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, sage, whatever you prefer..
- Tip: if you’re using cottage cheese instead of ricotta, use small curd and try to drain off some of the whey before you add in all of your spices. If you forget that step or just can't be bothered (sometimes you just don't wanna, right?), consider sprinkling in something like dried lentils or split peas to soak up some of the extra liquid, unless you don’t mind the result being a little soupy! Whatever makes you happy, it’s your food! 😁.
- Prep your spinach: if it's fresh, wash it and snap off the stems (unless you like the stems); if it's frozen, thaw it in the microwave; if it's canned, drain it..
- If you're using canned or frozen spinach, add it to the ricotta/cottage cheese mix. Otherwise, set it aside (you'll be using it as a layer)..
- In your baking dish, smear a thin layer of your fave pasta sauce, maybe 1-2 spoonfuls. (Make sure this is a bowl that will fit into your Instant Pot's inner bowl, if you're using an IP.).
- On top of the sauce, add a layer of sweet potato; make sure there's some overlap so that you can't see any of the layer under it between the slices..
- Add a thin layer of your cheese mix on top of the sweet potato. It can be a bit tricky to spread it without moving the potato around, but the sauce below it will help keep things in place..
- If you're using fresh leafy veg, add some of that on top of the cheese mix. If all of your veggies are mixed in with the cheese, add a layer of sliced sweet potato..
- I added some dried lentils on top of this layer of cheese because I wanted to add some lentil-y texture..
- Keep layering the veg and sweet potato and cheese until you run out or get close to the top of the dish. Add a thin layer of your favorite pasta sauce, then top that with as much shredded cheese as you like..
- In your Instant Pot's metal bowl, put down the metal trivet and add a cup of water (as per the usual IP instructions). Put the bowl of lasagna into the inner pot on top of the trivet, then load it up into the Instant Pot. Set it for 25 minutes on high pressure. Let it depressurize on its own after it's done..
- Sweet potatoes should be tender and easily eaten with a fork..
If you find this Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.