Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goat Meat Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goat Meat Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goat meat curry recipe. You can cook goat meat curry using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Goat Meat Curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of goat meat.
- Provide 5 of Chopped onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of curd.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mustard oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 &1/2 teaspoons of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get As needed of water.
- Get 2 teaspoons of dry roasted jeera (cumin), dhania (coriander),black pepper powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of homemade garam masala powder.
- Use 7 of garlic crushed.
- Take As needed of ginger chopped.
- Get As needed of garam masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dry fenugreek leaves.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of jeera (cumin).
- Take 3 of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide As needed of salt.
Steps to make Goat Meat Curry:
- First wash meat pieces with water, and put in the mixing bowl.
- Add the one teaspoon oil, salt mix well then take a small bowl add curd, turmeric powder, jeera -dhania powder, garam masala powder red chilli powder,, mix well then put to the meat pieces give it a well mix and keep rest for one hour.
- Heat the pressure cooker with adding oil when heated add the onion slices saute it, add the crushed garlic, ginger slices, add the garam masala, mix well and keep stirring until the onions are red in colour and soft,.
- Then add to the blender add tomato pieces also to the same blender add little salt blend it and keep in the bowl,.
- Now add ghee and more oil to the same pressure cooker, when it is heated add the bay leaves and jeera also now add the blend masala keep stirring, when oil evaporates from the gravy add the meat to the pressure cooker mix it well. it takes three to four minutes. then add the kashmiri red chilli powder, mix well add the dry fenugreek leaves mix it well,.
- Now close the pressure cooker, and keep in low flame of the oven and keep it until one city take place, then when pressure goes naturally add one cup water and mix it again, and give two city to the meat curry.
- When done then add to the bowl.
If you find this Goat Meat Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.