Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood lasagna recipe. You can have seafood lasagna using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood Lasagna:
- Prepare 1 of Green Onion (diced).
- You need 1 of medium Onion (diced).
- Use 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 8 oz of Clam Juice.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- You need 1 LB of Scallops (small).
- Use 1 Lb of Shrimp (small).
- You need 2 Lb of Crab meat (imitation or real).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- Take 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- Get 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 12 of Lasagna noodles (cooked).
- Use 2 cups of Cottage cheese (lasagna style).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 Tbsp of parsley flakes.
Steps to make Seafood Lasagna:
- In large skillet, saute onions in the 2 tablespoons of butter until tender. Stir in broth and clam juice, bring to a boil. Add scallops, shrimp, crab, old Bay seasoning, salt, pepper and return to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 5 minutes stirring gently. Drain, saving liquid, and setting seafood mixture aside..
- In large saucepan, melt the remaining butter, stirring flour until smooth. Combine milk and reserved cooking liquid slowly to the saucepan to create a smooth roux. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly..
- Remove from Heat, stir in cream and parmesan cheese. Stir until well Incorporated. Remove one cup of sauce for later..
- Add Seafood mixture to the white sauce mixture in saucepan and stir gently..
- In a bowl combine cottage cheese, parsley, and egg. Stir well..
- Time to build. Place half of the sauce that was taken out earlier on bottom of pan. Place 3 noodles. Add some of the seafood mixture in an even layer. 3 more noodles. Now layer the cottage cheese mixture, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella on. (Pic. 1). 3 more noodles, and another layer of seafood mixture. Last 3 noodles, now spread the remainder of the reserved white sauce on top, then sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 35 minutes and cheese is starting to brown and bubble. Remove and let rest 10 minutes before cutting..
- Side Note: I had leftover seafood mixture so I cooked up some manicotti noodles and used the remaining mixture for stuffing them. Baked at 350°F for 15 minutes..
If you find this Seafood Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.