Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely choose lots of items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup recipe. You can cook easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup:
- Prepare of Thin egg noodles.
- Take of Frozen wontons.
- Provide of Vegetables (Green Leafy).
- You need of Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of oyster sauce (optional).
- Provide of White pepper.
- Get of Wonton soup stock.
- Prepare of Wonton soup.
- Use of Spring onions.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of White pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Water.
Instructions to make Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup:
- Boil water in a pot. Blanch the vegetables. Set aside. Blanch the noodles for 30 seconds. Rinse in cold water. Set aside..
- Heat sauce ingredients over low heat. Add to noodles and mix..
- In a separate pot, boil wonton in water and cut spring onions for soup. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste..
- Serve with homemade pickled green chilli and sambal, if you like a bit of spice..
If you find this Easy wonton noodles (dry) with soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.