Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sharon's banging Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sharon's banging Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sharon's banging lasagna recipe. To cook sharon's banging lasagna you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sharon's banging Lasagna:
- Provide 1 box of lasagna.
- Use 3 (24 oz) of jars of spaghetti sauce.
- Take 1 (32 oz) of ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 of bell pepper chopped.
- Use 3 (8 oz) of bags of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 2 (8 oz) of bags of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Use 4 lbs of ground beef.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of seasoning salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
Steps to make Sharon's banging Lasagna:
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Mix ground beef, onion, bell pepper, seasoning salt, onion powder, and garlic powder in large skillet until ground beef is brown; drain and sit to the side.
- Boil lasagna noodles in a large stock pot until al dente; drain and sit to the side.
- Pour meat mixture in the stock pot. Add pasta sauce.
- Mix ricotta cheese and egg in a bowel. Sit to the side.
- Build your lasagna in a large baking pan. Starting with the noodles.
- Then meat sauce and ricotta cheese mixture.
- Add enough cheese to spread over the meat sauce.
- Repeat steps 6-8 until you reach the top ending with an even layer of cheese.
- Bake in oven until lasagna starts to brown around the sides.
If you find this Sharon's banging Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.