Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lasagna with an Alfredo twist recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna with an Alfredo twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna with an Alfredo twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna with an alfredo twist recipe. To cook lasagna with an alfredo twist you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna with an Alfredo twist:
- Provide 2 of Italian sausage links (removed from casing).
- Take 4-5 of No-Boil lasagna noodles.
- Use 12 Oz of your favorite marinara pasta sauce.
- You need 8 Oz of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- Use 1 of egg.
- You need 15 Oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- Provide 6 Oz of shredded mozzarella.
- Get 4 Oz of shredded Parmesan.
- Provide 1 tbs of Italian or Greek seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of crushed red pepper (optional).
Instructions to make Lasagna with an Alfredo twist:
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Brown sausage in medium skillet while you mix the egg, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses in a separate bowl..
- In a small loaf baking dish, spray cooking spray on all sides. Layer bottom with marinara sauce..
- Start with one pasta layer, then add a layer of the cheese mixture, sausage, equal amounts of sauce, and separated amounts of spices. (if you love cheese, you can add a little on each layer as you go).
- Repeat at least three times and save enough cheese mixture and meat to add on top before baking..
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes covered. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned..
If you find this Lasagna with an Alfredo twist recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.