Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lasagna Mexicana recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna Mexicana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Mexicana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna mexicana recipe. To cook lasagna mexicana you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Mexicana:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 6-8 oz of guacamole.
- Prepare 10-12 oz of bag frozen southwest blend vegetables.
- Use 8 oz of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Get 10 oz of can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa con queso.
- Provide 5 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Provide 14.5 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 oz of taco seasoning.
Instructions to make Lasagna Mexicana:
- Preheat oven to 400 and coat 9in square baking dish.
- Brown beef and drain, add taco seasoning and 1 cup tomatoes.
- Cook vegetables until hot, stir in salsa con queso until hot..
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of pan, top with 1 tortilla, 1/4 cup cheese then 1 1/2 cup meat mixture. Place another tortilla topped with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 cup vegetables. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining tortilla, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup tomatoes and a cup cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with guacamole and serve..
If you find this Lasagna Mexicana recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.