Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagna recipe. You can cook eggplant lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant lasagna:
- You need 1 of x-large eggplant of 2 medium ones sliced into thin rounds.
- You need 3 of eggs scrambled. 2 for eggplant dip and 1 for meat mixture.
- Provide of Italian bread crumbs.
- Take 2 lbs of ground turkey seasoned with S&P, browned, drained, and cooled.
- Use 2 lbs of low fat ricotta.
- Get 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 quart of homemade pasta sauce.
- Get 2 cups of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- Take 1 handful of fresh basil, 1 tsp dried oregano, and Parmesan cheese if you want.
- You need of Salt and pepper ingredients as you go.
Steps to make Eggplant lasagna:
- Brown the 2 lbs of ground turkey with S&P, and drain. Cool then add ricotta, 1 scrambled egg, and about 1/3 of the pasta sauce. Add herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook egg dipped and breaded eggplant on greased sheet for 25 min. You should have 3 pan fills of eggplant to layer once done. Bake eggplant on 425 until golden..
- Layer eggplant, ricotta mixture, a little sauce and continue to layer. You should have 3 eggplant layers and 2 ricotta layers..
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 1 hour at 375. Enjoy!.
If you find this Eggplant lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.