Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagna recipe. You can cook eggplant lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant lasagna:
- Take 1 of x-large eggplant of 2 medium ones sliced into thin rounds.
- Take 3 of eggs scrambled. 2 for eggplant dip and 1 for meat mixture.
- Provide of Italian bread crumbs.
- Get 2 lbs of ground turkey seasoned with S&P, browned, drained, and cooled.
- Use 2 lbs of low fat ricotta.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 quart of homemade pasta sauce.
- You need 2 cups of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- Get 1 handful of fresh basil, 1 tsp dried oregano, and Parmesan cheese if you want.
- Use of Salt and pepper ingredients as you go.
Instructions to make Eggplant lasagna:
- Brown the 2 lbs of ground turkey with S&P, and drain. Cool then add ricotta, 1 scrambled egg, and about 1/3 of the pasta sauce. Add herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook egg dipped and breaded eggplant on greased sheet for 25 min. You should have 3 pan fills of eggplant to layer once done. Bake eggplant on 425 until golden..
- Layer eggplant, ricotta mixture, a little sauce and continue to layer. You should have 3 eggplant layers and 2 ricotta layers..
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 1 hour at 375. Enjoy!.
If you find this Eggplant lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.