Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pasta-Free Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta-Free Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta-Free Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta-free lasagna recipe. You can have pasta-free lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta-Free Lasagna:
- Provide 1 of shallot, sliced.
- Use 7-8 cloves of garlic or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 c of olive oil.
- Take 1 lb of 80/20 beef.
- Use 3 of sweet Italian sausages, casings removed (pork or chicken).
- Prepare 1 jar of preferred marinara.
- Provide 1 of big container basil (~30 leaves).
- You need 2 c of ricotta.
- Use 1 c of parmasean or parm mix.
- You need 4 oz of fresh mozzarella (optional).
Steps to make Pasta-Free Lasagna:
- In a dutch oven, sautee shallot in a couple tablespoons of olive oil until browning. Add minced garlic..
- Add ground beef and sausages, mashing up. Cook over medium-high heat until liquid dissolves and meat is browning..
- In a food processor, chop basil with some olive oil to form a simple pesto..
- Layer ingredients (sauce, meat, pesto, cheeses) in two 9" or smaller cassorole dishes or one big baking dish. Make sure cheese is top layer..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and lasagna is bubbling. Scoop to serve!.
If you find this Pasta-Free Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.