Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Julia's cream of broccoli soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Julia's cream of broccoli soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Julia's cream of broccoli soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to julia's cream of broccoli soup recipe. You can cook julia's cream of broccoli soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Julia's cream of broccoli soup:
- Get 1 pound of chopped fresh broccoli.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Take 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 3-4 tablespoons of flour.
- Get 4 cups of milk.
- Use 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Get 1-1/4 cups of grated yellow cheese.
- You need to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Julia's cream of broccoli soup:
- combine chopped broccoli and chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- cook until broccoli is tender..
- in a separate pan saute onions in butter until translucent but not browned..
- add this mixture to the broccoli and broth stirring in the flour. cook until thickened..
- add milk, cream, seasoning and cheese. simmer until cheese melts, but do not boil before serving..
If you find this Julia's cream of broccoli soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.