Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 5 cheese lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 5 cheese lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 5 cheese lasagna recipe. To make 5 cheese lasagna you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 5 cheese lasagna:
- Provide 1.5 jars of garlic onion pasta sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of Italian herbs.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons onion powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes with garlic.
- Use 1 pound of ground beef.
- Take 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- You need 2-8 ounce of bags of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Use 2-8 ounce of bags shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Use 1 cup of grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
- Use 1-24 ounce of tub of cottage cheese.
- Use 1-15 ounce of tub ricotta cheese.
Instructions to make 5 cheese lasagna:
- Cooked ground beef and chop finely..
- Mix 1/2 of all the spices into the ground beef and add in spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes. Add all of the sugar into it..
- Boil noodles until Aldente and drain. Do not rinse pasta..
- Start by layering your 13×9 baking pan with noodles then spread some of the ricotta on them then cottage cheese, top with ground beef and sauce mixture then all cheeses, and season each layer as you go with remaining spices..
- Repeat until Pan is full topping the final layer with noodles, sauce and meat mixture and shredded cheeses. Keep cottage cheese and ricotta for the internal layers not for the final top layer. I add a little extra Italian seasoning and pepper on top. For appearance and taste..
- Cover and bake on 375 for 35-45 minutes until got all the way through and cheese fully melted. Remove foil last 10 minutes for baking to brown cheese lightly..
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving so sauce and noodles can set a little firmer. Pairs great with Texas toast or salad or perfectly delicious all by itself! This recipe makes at least an 8-10 lb pan of lasagna but holds for about 5-7 days in the fridge..
If you find this 5 cheese lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.