Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Lasagna Rolls Up recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Lasagna Rolls Up recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lasagna rolls up recipe. To cook easy lasagna rolls up you need 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Lasagna Rolls Up:
- Get 250 gr of dry lasagna noodles – unbroken.
- Get 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 500 gr of ground beef.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 4 of medium tomatoes, small diced.
- Get 6 Tbsp of Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 100 gr of shreded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide of butter for greasing the lasagna dish.
- Get of fresh minced parsley.
Steps to make Easy Lasagna Rolls Up:
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground beef. Cook until the beef change color..
- Add Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well..
- Add tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes are soft..
- Add salt and black pepper powder. Test the taste. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Boil water in a big pot on high heat. Add some salt and oil. Cook lasagna noodles to al dente, according to the package directions. Stir often to prevent from sticking. Remove from the heat. Drain in a colander and rinse with cool water. Gently separating any noodles that maybe sticking together..
- Arrange lasagna noodles on top of a baking pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat..
- Place 1-2 Tbsp bolognese sauce on top of 1 piece lasagna noodles. Spread the sauce evenly..
- Roll lasagna noodles one by one until finished..
- Grease a casserole or lasagna dish with some butter. Arrange lasagna rolls in the dish..
- Place the rest of the bolognese sauce on top of the lasagna rolls and then sprinkle shreded mozzarella cheese and minced fresh parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven 225C/450F for 5-7 minutes (only until the cheese is melted)..
- Lasagna is ready to be served. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Easy Lasagna Rolls Up recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.