Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bowtie Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bowtie Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bowtie lasagna recipe. To cook bowtie lasagna you need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bowtie Lasagna:
- Take 2-3 cups of bowtie pasta.
- Use of Spegetti sauce.
- Use 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 1 tbs of beef base.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Get 1-2 (4 oz) of can mushrooms.
- Take 1-2 cans of fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- Take 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of basil leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of thyme.
- Use 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- Use 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Spinach leaves (optional).
- Get of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (24 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- Get slices of Provalone cheese.
- Provide slices of Muenster cheese.
Instructions to make Bowtie Lasagna:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet brown beef. Add onion and garlic..
- In a medium to large pot start boiling your pasta..
- When your beef is done browning add your water and beef base and canned mushrooms. Mix well..
- Add your tomatoes, paste, parsley, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, marjoram and cardamom and italian seasoning. Mix until well combined..
- Drain pasta..
- In a baking dish of choice spray non stick spray to coat the bottom of dish..
- Add your pasta, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese then cheese slices. Repeat until desired height and you run out of pasta and sauce..
If you find this Bowtie Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.