Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can have lasagna using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Take 1 of # ground beef.
- Get 1 of # pork (or sweet sausage).
- Get 1/2 C of onion, minced.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Provide 2 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 C of water, slightly less.
- Provide 2 T of white sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt, divided.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 4 T of fresh parsley, chopped (4 tsp dried).
- Prepare 12 of lasagna noodles.
- Take 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 3 C of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 3/4 C of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Take of Crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef, pork, onion, and garlic over medium heat until browned. Stir in the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water. Add the sugar, basil, Italian seasoning, 1 tsp salt, pepper and 2T (2 tsp dried). Add the red pepper flakes if using. Simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours. Stir occasionally..
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the noodles for 10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, egg, 2T (2 tsp dried)parsley and 1/2 tsp salt..
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Spray a 13"x9" baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1 1/2C of meat sauce on the bottom. Put a single layer of noodles over the meat sauce. Spread with 1/2 of the cheese mixture. Top with 1C of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with some of the parmesan cheese. Repeat layers 2 times and the top will be the cheeses. Cover with sprayed foil to prevent the cheese sticking to it..
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15-20 minutes before cutting into your lasagna..
- I had an 8oz roll of mozzarella cheese on hand, so I sliced it and put it on the cheese layers..
If you find this Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.