Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can have lasagna using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagna:
- Get of Lasagna noodles.
- Use .5 pounds of ground beef.
- Take .5 pound of Jimmy Dean sausage.
- Get 24 ounces of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 14 ounces of mozzarella cheese.
- Get 2 cans of diced tomatoes with garlic.
- Get 1 (6 ounce) of can tomatoes paste.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Cumin.
- You need of Chili powder.
- Take 6 of eggs.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
Steps to make Lasagna:
- Mix mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, and eggs set aside for later.
- Brown and chop ground beef and sausage..
- Add diced tomatoes, seasoning’s, and tomatoes paste to browned meat..
- Layer from bottom to top. Meat mix, noodles, cheese mix, meat mix, noodles, cheese mix, meat mix..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 55 minutes. At minute 50 sprinkle shredded cheese on top..
If you find this Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.