Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Chicken Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken sandwich recipe. To cook curry chicken sandwich you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Sandwich:
- Provide 3 cups of leftover rotisserie/ tandoori chicken.
- Get 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Take 2 teaspoons of garam masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of canola oil.
- Get 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Provide of sandwich bread.
- Provide of sliced cheese.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get of For Coriander Chutney.
- You need 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- Get to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Curry Chicken Sandwich:
- Put all the ingredients for chutney with a few tablespoons of water into a blender and blend into a smooth paste.Sauté onions till they turn glassy (I prefer the onions a bit chunky as it gives a nice bite to the sandwich). Deconstruct the rotisserie chicken into bite size pieces, Add it to the onions and sauté well..
- Add the spices and salt and saute well. It's important to roast the spices well till they lose their raw taste. Garnish with chopped coriander. Let this mixture cool. Add the mayo to the cooled chicken and mix well. You could add some nuts/ dried fruits for a crunch at this stage like slivered almonds or dried cranberries..
- We prefer to use ciabatta rolls, to whole wheat bread slices. Apply coriander chutney on to the slice along with a generous portion of the chicken mayo mixture. I prefer to use medium cheddar cheese slice, provolone/ spicy pepper jack is also a good option.Place the sandwich in a panini press and cook till the cheese melts and the sandwich is crispy but not too tough. Enjoy with your favorite salad..
If you find this Curry Chicken Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.