Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagna recipe. You can cook eggplant lasagna using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant Lasagna:
- Get 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil,.
- Use 1 Clove of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- Get Pinch of Chili Flakes,.
- Get 1/2 TSP of Italian Seasoning,.
- Use 14 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes,.
- Get Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Cooking.
- You need Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Get 300 g of Ground Chicken,.
- Prepare of Eggplant, 4 Large.
- Take Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Use 1 Handful of Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated,.
- You need of Fresh Basil Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
- Prepare of Low Moisture Mozzarella Freshly Shredded, A Good Handful.
Steps to make Eggplant Lasagna:
- In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil. Add in garlic, chili flakes and Italian seasoning. The garlic should barely be sizzling..
- If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.* Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of canned diced tomatoes. *You can pass the oil mixture thru a fine sieve to catch all the garlic, chili and seasonings.*.
- Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Dust some mushroom powder over the top. Give it a quick stir to combine well. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use. *This tomato sauce can be kept in the fridge for 3 days.*.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Slice the eggplants lengthwise to 6 slices per eggplant. Lay the eggplant slices on a wire rack..
- Lightly seasoning with salt. Set aside for about 15 mins. This will allow the eggplant to release some of its bitter moisture. Pad the eggplant slices dry..
- Lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Season with more salt and pepper. Wack in the oven and roast for about 15 mins..
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool down slightly. *Do not off the oven yet.* In the meantime, drizzle some oil onto a skillet over medium heat..
- Once the oil is heated up, add in the ground chicken. Using a spatula to break the chicken into bits and pieces. Season generously with salt, white pepper and mushroom powder..
- Cook the chicken until slightly brown. Add in about 1 cup of the tomato sauce. *Depending on what consistency you are looking for. If you prefer saucy, add more tomato sauce.* Stir to combine well..
- Lastly, taste and adjust for seasonings. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly. Spoon some of the tomato-chicken sauce onto a slice of eggplant. Sprinkle some mozzarella over the top..
- Lay another slice of eggplant on top of the cheese. Repeat the layering process until you have a stack of 3 eggplants. Scatter some parmigiano over the top. Repeat the process for the remaining eggplants..
- Wack back into the oven and bake until the cheeses have melted. Remove from the oven. Transfer onto serving plates..
- Garnish with some basil over the top. Serve immediately..
If you find this Eggplant Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.