Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably choose many food items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy baked 'fried' gf chicken mayfc recipe. You can cook healthy baked 'fried' gf chicken mayfc using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC:
- Take 4 pieces of chicken thigh/drumsticks.
- Prepare of Flour / GF flour for dusting.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Paprika.
- Get of Black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Optional spices: thyme, fennel, white pepper. Anything.
- Prepare of Crimbles GF bread rums / Panko breascrumbs.
- Provide of Olive oil.
Steps to make Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC:
- Put chicken in a bowl (with skin is optional) add olive oil salt, pepper and 1tsp of each spice, mix and massage.
- Add breadcrumbs into another dish and add 1tsp of each salt, pepper other spices and mix.
- In another shallow bowl, crack an egg and whisk. In a separate dish add flour/GF flour for dusting.
- Coat the chicken in flour, then egg, then breadcrumb and place on a grilled over tray (or just oven tray). Repeat with all chicken pieces.
- Place in oven at 180c for 45 minutes until brown and crispy..
If you find this Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.