Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Everyone's Favorite Mapo Eggplant recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Everyone's Favorite Mapo Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Everyone's Favorite Mapo Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to everyone's favorite mapo eggplant recipe. To make everyone's favorite mapo eggplant you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Everyone's Favorite Mapo Eggplant:
- Use 5 of Eggplants (slim Japanese type).
- Get 200 grams of Ground meat (beef, pork or a mix).
- Use 1 tbsp of plus Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of the same amount as the garlic Ginger.
- Provide 2 of stalks Japanese leeks.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Sansho pepper or Sichuan pepper.
- Prepare of Mixed Seasoning Ingredients:.
- Get 3 tbsp of Tianmianjiang – Chinese sweet bean paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of – 100 ml Japanese sake.
- Prepare 200 ml of Chinese soup stock (using 1 1/2 tablespoons of chicken soup stock granules).
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Everyone's Favorite Mapo Eggplant:
- Make the ★ mixed seasoning ingredients. (Just combine them together.).
- Roughly chop the eggplants into pieces, and stir-fry in sesame oil, then transfer to a plate..
- Mince the garlic, ginger, and Japanese leek (1/2 stalk), and briefly stir-fry in a generous amount of oil..
- Add the doubanjiang and continue stir-frying (Very thoroughly!). If you don't have enough oil, add more..
- Add ground meat and continue stir-frying..
- Add all the mixed flavouring ingredients at once and bring to a boil..
- Add stir-fried eggplants and simmer for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally..
- Add sesame oil, and remaining chopped Japanese leeks, and briefly stir..
- Turn off the heat, and thicken the sauce with katakuriko dissolved in water..
- Serve onto a plate and it's done! Sprinkle sansho pepper or sichuan pepper to your liking..
- Please try my original Mapo Tofu recipe!.
If you find this Everyone's Favorite Mapo Eggplant recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.