Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ann's Famous Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ann's Famous Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ann's famous lasagna recipe. To cook ann's famous lasagna you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ann's Famous Lasagna:
- Prepare 2 lbs of hamburger (some like half sausage half burger).
- Provide 1 (29 oz) of can of tomato sauce (15oz can if you like it thicker).
- Use 1 tsp of Celery seed (if using sausage; use very little or none).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- Take 2 of Bay leaves.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Use 1 (15 oz) of Ricotta cheese.
- Provide 1 (8 oz) of Shredded Mozzarella.
- Provide 1 (8 oz) of Shredded Cheddar.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Shredded Parmesan (can use more if you like…).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1 Package of powdered Ranch salad dressing mix (Not dip!).
- Take 1 Package of Oven ready Lasagna noodles.
Instructions to make Ann's Famous Lasagna:
- Brown and drain hamburger in large sauce pan.
- Add tomato sauce and all spices.
- Simmer for 1-2 hours (Remove Bay leaves after simmering for 1 hour, stirring occasionally) Do Not forget to remove the Bay leaves!!!!.
- In a large bowl; mix Mozzarella, cheddar, & parmesan.
- In a separate bowl; mix 1 Egg, Ricotta cheese, & Ranch seasoning.
- In a 9X13 baking dish… Spread a little sauce on the bottom to prevent sticking….
- Spread noodles across the dish.
- Spread ricotta mixture evenly over the noodles.
- Add sauce evenly across noodles and add mozzarella, cheddar, & parmesan mix.
- Repeat until all noodles, cheese, & sauce are gone… topping with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes if sauce is still warm. Bake for 45 min- 1 hour if sauce is cold….
If you find this Ann's Famous Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.