Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dry curry recipe. To cook dry curry you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dry curry:
- Prepare of Potato.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Carrot.
- Take of Eggplant.
- Prepare of Red Bell pepper.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- Take of Raisin.
- You need of Curry block (ru).
- Get of Garlic.
- You need of Ground beef.
- Prepare of Water.
Instructions to make Dry curry:
- Minced all veggies.
- In a pot put ground meat and turn heat to medium heat. add garlic and cook them until it’s all cook add the veggies in and cook them!.
- When the meat is all cooked up. Add water until it reaches the same amount. Same line. 2cup. Don’t add too much water because we want it to be solid but we gotta cook the potato soft. High heat put cover. Add raisin if you like optional.
- When potatoes are cooked turn off the heat and put the curry ru mix and Cover lid. For 5min.
- Open lid and mix again LOW heat because you’ll burn the curry. Serve with rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Dry curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.